Jumat, 17 Maret 2017

my skill read al-quran

Assalamu alaikum wr .wb




         Skill is the ability to produce something that looks nature. Well now I want to introduce my abilities, I could read the Quran in tartil and fast. What do I do with my ability, every day I pray Duha after I read the Quran one juice a day. all that my habit since the first entry of the boarding school in the poor, since I started chanting every day until today. after my return from boarding school I kept to the routine, one day I offered to teach the Koran al-Quran at the mosque in the village and I accepted the offer, I teach the Koran after morning prayers at the mosque. and thank God sideline teach the Koran al-quran I also train reading the Quran I were not too perfect it. and every time I recite al-Quran after I felt calmness in my heart and felt peace in my heart. and I am very grateful because I have the ability in the field of the Koran al-quran, not many people out there that vary Islam could also recite al-Quran. and God willing I will carry out this routine every day. if there is no obstacle amen ........

1 komentar: